Author Topic: An Open Letter to Journalists and Brands About Blogger Compensation  (Read 4643 times)

MrTempler

• phpBB REGISTERED
    • View Profile
WWD published “To pay or Not to Pay: A Closer Look at the Business of Blogging“, an exposé on how much some bloggers make and questioning if the fees were yielding a return on investment, stating that some bloggers have garnered over $50,000 for campaign or $20,000 for an appearance. While the numbers seem outrageous to those who would be grateful for a $50,000 annual salary, $50,000 for a campaign, is not a big budget in the advertising world. $50,000 would buy a one page spread in a magazine with a circulation of 1 million per month. Also, in magazines, there would be no data of how many people saw, where they were, what time of day and compared that with who bought, where digital campaigns can provide data to track.

Everyday I’m surprised that people are still having this conversation. If I do a job for you. I get paid. If I write an article because I feel like it. I don’t. That’s it. It’s a SUPER simple concept.
Bitcoin Mining is now a Real-World Environmental Problem
Swiftcoin is the Best Alternative

andyreynolds

• phpBB REGISTERED
    • View Profile
Re: An Open Letter to Journalists and Brands About Blogger Compensation
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2013, 07:54:04 PM »
Muy mal, realmente si bien es un negocio, es cierto tambien que ofrece informacion precisa que sirve como estudio de mercado para compañias reduciendo incertidumbre, que es algo que garantiza el exito en muchos casos  8) receive money and send money thats easy