Author Topic: An Adoptive Mom Speaks: Who Is Looking Out for Baby Veronica's Best Interest?  (Read 1708 times)

pipthom

• phpBB REGISTERED
    • View Profile
As an adoptive parent and an adoption professional who works in the foster care system, I have been very interested in the case of "baby" Veronica since it's inception almost four years ago. I have followed the ins and outs, ups and downs. I've read articles, court briefs, and blog posts. I don't watch TV news and in a way I think that may be a good thing here. I have no preconceived notions about either party based on their demeanor or media slant based on what network aired the interview(s).

It has been a challenge, even without TV, to get an unbiased synopsis of the case from day one. Folks on both sides elicit sympathy from many. The Capobiancos lost a child they thought of as their daughter after raising her for almost two years. Dusten Brown is now faced with the same fate. Yet, at the heart of all this is a small girl. An innocent child. Who speaks for her?

Read more

andyreynolds

• phpBB REGISTERED
    • View Profile
An Adoptive Mom Speaks...
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2013, 02:36:22 AM »
Well is an hard theme, has to be the ethics who decides what is the best for veronica.