Author Topic: Swiftcoin Competes with Bitcoin at FNIB.co  (Read 8171 times)

pipthom

• phpBB REGISTERED
    • View Profile
Swiftcoin Competes with Bitcoin at FNIB.co
« on: April 18, 2013, 06:20:45 PM »
Swiftcoin and bitcoin are competing digital currency systems. Since its launch in 2012, Swiftcoin, a p2p digital currency and encrypted payment method competitor of bitcoin, currently the most popular peer-to-peer currency, has seen usage surge from a hand full of experimental transactions to average daily turnover in excess of $1500.

First National Innovation Brokers, a progressive New Zealand FX broker that developed the digital currency Swiftcoin and the only broker to accept the p2p currency bitcoin for online forex trading account funding opened its Forex trading platform and financial services to those typically shunned as too risky. Online gold, silver and Forex trading on margin is freely available to anyone at FNIB.

The forex trading service <!-- m -->http://www.FxBoss.info<!-- m -->, featuring Daniel Bruno, Chartered Market Technician, Oxford University business school graduate and expert in option trading strategies, forex trading strategies, optimal trading strategies and high probability trading, has partnered with FNIB to offer clients forex trading help.11
« Last Edit: July 04, 2013, 02:56:29 PM by administrator »

mayrick

• phpBB REGISTERED
    • View Profile
Re: Swiftcoin Competes with Bitcoin at FNIB.co
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2013, 06:38:37 PM »
Yes, I have discovered Swiftcoin after exploring FNIB Wiki trade. From what I could find, it seems to be a variant of Bitcoin based private promises with much advantage; I will use the service FNIB.
« Last Edit: January 01, 1970, 01:00:00 AM by Guest »

queshadesta

• phpBB REGISTERED
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2013, 08:26:28 PM »
I have been trading with them for 4 months now. Good customer services, Account opening was easy but the best thing was they helped me get my SARS Clearance certificate.  :D

mayrick

• phpBB REGISTERED
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2013, 04:22:36 PM »
Quote from: "queshadesta"
I have been trading with them for 4 months now. Good customer services, Account opening was easy but the best thing was they helped me get my SARS Clearance certificate.  :D
Great Swiftcoin

It just made my life a whole lot easier!

Carry on the good work  :D

mayrick

• phpBB REGISTERED
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2013, 04:29:23 PM »
Quote from: "pipthom"
Swiftcoin and bitcoin are competing digital currency systems. Since its launch in 2012, Swiftcoin, a p2p digital currency and encrypted payment method competitor of bitcoin, currently the most popular peer-to-peer currency, has seen usage surge from a hand full of experimental transactions to average daily turnover in excess of $1500.

First National Innovation Brokers, a progressive New Zealand FX broker that developed the digital currency Swiftcoin and the only broker to accept the p2p currency bitcoin for online forex trading account funding opened its Forex trading platform and financial services to those typically shunned as too risky. Online gold, silver and Forex trading on margin is freely available to anyone at FNIB.

The forex trading service http://www.FxBoss.info, featuring Daniel Bruno, Chartered Market Technician, Oxford University business school graduate and expert in option trading strategies, forex trading strategies, optimal trading strategies and high probability trading, has partnered with FNIB to offer clients forex trading help.
I opened an account with First National Innovation Brokers 8 months ago, at that same time I opened with another broker.
I am happy with the service, never had a problem with deposits or withdrawals.

mayrick

• phpBB REGISTERED
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2013, 04:31:59 PM »
I found the swiftcoin wallet to work pretty much as advertised.   People should try it.

andyreynolds

• phpBB REGISTERED
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2013, 07:40:09 PM »
there is the problem, all of us tries to do the same things and the old ways are not working correctly... Swiftcoins is a new service and is really wonderful how works and how change the point of view about the security in the internet.

andyreynolds

• phpBB REGISTERED
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 27, 2013, 12:18:37 AM »
excellente services and support, recommend 100%

MrTempler

• phpBB REGISTERED
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 28, 2013, 12:56:04 PM »
I found the swiftcoin wallet to work pretty much as advertised.   People should try it.

Tried it and liked the encrypted message service. In this day and age one needs to have a safe pipeline through which to exchange messages.
Bitcoin Mining is now a Real-World Environmental Problem
Swiftcoin is the Best Alternative

andyreynolds

• phpBB REGISTERED
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 28, 2013, 08:11:05 PM »
Swiftcoin changes the way that now we're using the digitals coins, and whit the First National Innovation Brokers you will have all the necessary support. :) i'm really grateful

andyreynolds

• phpBB REGISTERED
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 30, 2013, 04:26:56 PM »
It seems a fair competition because both ecurrency like bitcoin and swiftcoin point to revolutionize traditional payment method

andyreynolds

• phpBB REGISTERED
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 03, 2013, 05:43:29 PM »
Es normal que la gente quiera comparar estas digital currencies, y querer encontrar debilidades en una y fortalezas en otra, swiftcoin y bitcoin garantizan mucho futuro

andyreynolds

• phpBB REGISTERED
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 04, 2013, 08:51:35 PM »
Hoy en dia son mas los que se suman a probar estas plataformas!!! swiftcoin y bitcoin arrasan porque revolucionan actualmente el mercado

andyreynolds

• phpBB REGISTERED
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 05, 2013, 06:28:39 PM »
Excellente, es algo muy reƱido pero efectivamente ambos software tanto bitcoin como swiftcoin apuntan al progreso de las economias

andyreynolds

• phpBB REGISTERED
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 10, 2013, 12:33:00 AM »
Las plataformas tienen muchas caracteristicas que a la final van dirigidas a satisacer necesidades y brindar soluciones sencillas para sus usuarios, bien por bitcoin y swiftcoin